- Schedule doesn’t work for you? Please email or call and let me know what times work for you. I will be happy to add another class, all we need to do is find 2 more people to join (3 students is the minimum size for a class).
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. You are also invited to come by for a studio tour.
Class size is limited to 4 people. Payment in full is required to register for a workshop. A 50% deposit is required to register for a class. Final payment is due prior to the start of the first class. You may register/make a payment in the following ways:
1. In Person – You are welcome to come by the studio to register and get a private tour. Just make sure you call first to be sure I am available. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and personal cheques.
2. Online – Register online any time at www.lacombestudios.com and pay by credit card.
3. By Telephone – Call (416) 799-5834 to register by phone and pay by credit card.
All students are required to sign a liability waiver before participating in any class, workshop or open studio.
Students who withdraw 7 days or more before the start of a class or workshop will receive a 100% refund.
Students who withdraw 6 days or less before the start of the first class will receive a 50% refund.
Sorry, no refunds will be made after the start of the first class.
We reserve the right to cancel a class or workshop due to insufficient enrollment. If it is necessary to cancel a class or workshop, students will have the option to transfer to another class or can choose a full refund.
If it is necessary to cancel a meeting of any class or workshop due to inclement weather, instructor illness, or other emergency, we will notify students, and reschedule the class or workshop when possible. Weather-related cancellations will be noted on our voicemail (416)-799-5834 and on our website www.lacombestudios.com.